Nov 30, 2008

Favourites Secrets!

Here are a few of my favourite secrets from postsecret.com.

Some are just so true for me,some are extremely creative and some are just so touching.

....even if u Can't! (that was on the other side)


This is for all those parents whose love for their children is directly propotional to his IQ points







Yes,it will make me very happy...and I will carry on the chain,if I ever find your secret on a postit note.




The girl has guts!This is one is awesome

Its so true,in so many cases.Attention in any form is welcome for most of us!


Hope you like them too...please feel free to leave your comments.

2 comments:

Nabila Zehra Zaidi said...

I Love the dress. ;)

Cheers.

GvSparx - Inspiring Lives said...

I am really moved by that girl one, which says every time I move from dad's to mom's place I die a little. I wonder what's the fault of that innocent kid, who is deprived of her childhood.

And the last one was different. The looked bold.

I found you via Twitter
Keep blogging :)
@GvSparx