Oct 17, 2008

Print ads:TIMEX

These are the print ads I created for a college project in Integrated marketing Communication project.The company brief given to us was as follows:
"Timex Group B.V. is an American watch company,The company is planning to launch luxury brand “Marc Ecko” this September. The company would retail its luxury brands through high-end malls and five-star hotels. To position the luxury brand in market they require a marketing campaign."
These were my original contributions to the team project.please comment about how you like them!!


This ad for targeted for the male segement.Here the idea is to symbolize a mean machine with a watch.


This ad,shows the durability of the watch,the mammoth skelton shows the longevity and the watch at the side with the caption (Still ticking!),shows the success of the watch in the worst conditions!



The text reads

My granny used to say marry the guy who gets you diamonds;I am not my Granny!!

"I dont need a guy to buy me diamonds;I know my worth and I know I can give love and joy to many others.

I party,Play ,work,wander in the rain,laugh out aloud.

I mind my ownself,its my time now!

Time to mark my words,time to mark my echo!

This is to touch the independent women of today.



Please comment.thankx :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My small mind can not understand all such big brand watches.I personally prefer my mobile to tell me the time.But yeah you have done some good job creating this advertisements.I would suggest you to take a franchise from company, because you never know about JBS haha.. lol.
I dont knw ye pics kahan se copy mari hain, but these pics are really eye catching..
Keep doing the goo job.

Pankaj Upadhyay (पंकज उपाध्याय) said...

These are great ads, I feel amazed by them. You should take it professionaly. As I am new to your blog, don't know much about you mean don't know that you are taking this professionally or not, etc.. Keep writing..

Vaibhav Jain said...

mam, that skeleton one is really so very creative.. awesome..

the text in the last print is great.. and the picture speaking a thousand words goes well with that..

and 1st one's - "we have left machine on wheels. Way Behind. Behind" - is again nothing less than a masterpiece...

everything professionally done.. chhodo degree pahunch jao timex ke paas :)

Anonymous said...

these ads are copied from ecko company and these are not created

Akanksha said...

thnk u mr. anonymous,its a huge compliment that you think i have copied these ads!!
You can send me your email id for further investigation.
get some guts!